Green Mountain Jim Bowie Grill
The Jim Bowie model comes with a digital control, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, and hard rubber tires. Also included is Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor that constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! You’ll also get a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion, front casters, a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, a dome thermometer, and “fan-only” mode with automatic grill shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling.
- Voltage: 110V
- Wattage: 240W start/60W cont.
- Weight: 183 LBS
- Dimensions: 51”H x 70”W x 24”D
- Surface Cooking Area: 658 sq in.
- Auger Motor RPM: 4.7~5.2
- Fan Motor RPM: 0.45A; 4100 RPM
- Grease Tray: 12 Gauge Steel
- Lid: 13 Gauge Steel
- SS Lid: 14 Gauge Steel
- Body: 14 Gauge Steel
- Igniter: 110V; 240W
- Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter: .625 in.
- Height of Cooking Surface to Lid: 13.5 in. clearance
- Hopper Capacity (LBS of pellets): 17 LBS