Bacon-Wrapped Wings Recipe
This super simple recipe for bacon-wrapped wings is one of our favorite ways to use the Napoleon rotisserie basket.
Start by wrapping each wing with 1 piece of bacon.
After wrapping all of the chicken wings, gently place them into the Napoleon Rotisserie Basket.
Once the wings are all in the basket, place the basket on the grill and let them cook for 30-40 minutes or until the bacon begins to crisp up!
Once the wings are finished cooking, carefully remove them from the grill and place all of the wings wings in a mixing bowl. From there, all that’s left is to add your favorite seasonings! We like to use Kosmos Wing Dust which comes in a variety of delicious flavors – all of which we carry right here in our store.
- 1 package of chicken wings
- 1 package of bacon
- 1 package of Kosmos Wing Dust
- Using the infrared burner on the Napoleon Prestige Pro, preheat grill to between 350 and 400 degrees
- Wrap 1 piece of bacon around a chicken wing
- Repeat process until all wings/bacon have been used
- Gently place wrapped chicken wings into rotisserie basket
- Place rotisserie basket on grill and let cook for 30-45 minutes or until bacon begins to crisp
- Remove from grill and place wings into mixing bowl
- Coat generously with your favorite flavors of Kosmos Wing Dust