Green Mountain Daniel Boone Grill
This is the go-to grill for small families, campers, tailgaters, RVers, and anyone else who wants to cook two racks of ribs or 4-6 nice steaks or a bunch of burgers. Wi-Fi control is standard equipment!
*Always use the portable grill on a non-combustible surface. Always put a heatproof barrier between the grill and a truck bed or table or similar.
The Davy Crockett model is the ultimate portable grill. It comes with a digital WiFi controller (control and monitor through our iOS or Android mobile application), a meat probe, a peaked lid for rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, and Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature. The grill can run on 12V or 120AC so it’s perfect for home or camping, tailgating, hunting, house-boating, music festivals or anywhere you can take it! The Davy Crockett weighs 68 pounds and features fold-able legs so that it can be easily placed in the trunk of any car. Open flame technology grease trays are optional and can be purchased in our parts section.
- Voltage: 12V
- Wattage: 60W avg
- Weight: 68 LBS
- Dimensions w/ Legs Open: 31.75” H x 34” W x 23” D
- Dimensions w/ Legs Closed: 20.5” H x 27.75” W x 17.5” D
- Surface Cooking Area: 219 sq in.
- Auger Motor RPM: 4.7~5.2
- Fan Motor RPM: 0.45A; 4100 RPM
- Grease Tray: 13 Guage Steel
- Grease Tray Function: Open Flame Technology
- Igniter: 12V; 100W
- Height of Cooking Surface to Lid: 7.75 in. clearance
- Hopper Capacity (LBS of pellets): 9 LBS