Skyline Chili Nachos (from 7 Sins BBQ)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small white onion diced
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp. Cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. Light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. All spice
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips
- 8 oz mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup light red kidney beans
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos.
- Set up cooker to 300*
- In a large cast iron skillet brown ground beef and onion.
- Add all spices, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce to skillet.
- Combine everything and cook 8-10 minutes.
- On a baking pan line with parchment paper.
- Lay out tortilla chips and add chili, beans and cheese.
- Repeat as often as desired.
- Place tray on cooker and heat until cheese is melted.
- Add Jalapenos and serve.
Surf & Turf Jalapeno Poppers (from & Sins BBQ)
- 24 Jalapenos
- 1 lb raw large shrimp
- 2 lb bacon
- 2 4oz cream sheese (soften)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded 4 cheese Mexican blend
- 4 Tbs. Butter
- 7 Sins BBQ pork Rub
- 7 Sins BBQ All Purpose Rub.
- Set cooker to 300*
- Clean and peel shrimp
- Cut up into small pieces about 1/2″ and place into mixing bowl.
- Season shrimp with 7 Sins BBQ pork rub.
- In a cast iron skillet melt butter and add shrimp.
- Cook until shrimp turns opaque in color about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and allow to cool.
- Mix together cream cheese, shreaded cheese and shrimp.
- Cut tops and core Jalapenos.
- Fill Jalapenos with the shrimp and cheese mixture.
- Wrap outside of Jalapenos with bacon and season with 7 Sins BBQ All Purpose Rub.
- Place Jalapenos on a wired baking rack and cook until bacon is cooked thoroughly about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
**Optional- brush bacon with 7 Sins BBQ No White Boy bbq sauce at the last 5 minutes for a nice little kick.
Pig Shots (from Pork Belly’s BBQ)
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 can diced Jalapenos (or use fresh)
- 4 oz cheese, shredded
- 2 T Pork Belly’s BBQ Sweet & Spicy
- 1 package regular sliced bacon
- 1 package of your favorite smoked sausage, sliced into 1/2″ discs
- Prepare your smoker at a temp of 350 degrees. I like hickory or pecan for this cook, but most woods will do.
- Allow the cream cheese to soften. Mix cream cheese, chiles, shredded cheese, chili powder and Pork Belly’s BBQ Sweet & Spicy Rub thoroughly in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Slice sausage into 1/2-inch slices.
- Cut bacon strips in half. Wrap bacon around the sausage, creating a bowl and secure with a toothpick.
- Fill the bowl with the cream cheese mixture. Top with more Pork Belly’s BBQ Sweet & Spicy Rub.
- Place the pig shots in the smoker until the bacon looks just right. Usually 45 – 60 minutes.
- Remove the pig shots from the grill and cool for at least 10 minutes as the cream cheese will be hot. Enjoy!
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken & Waffles (from Pork Belly’s BBQ)
- 28 oz. bag of Tyson Anytizers Homestyle Frozen Chicken Fries
- 1 lb of regular slice bacon; cut in half
- 10.75 oz Eggo Cinnamon Toast Frozen Breakfast Waffles
- Pork Belly’s BBQ Sweet & Spicy Rub
- Mike’s Hot Honey Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place cut bacon on foil wrapped baking sheet and sprinkle with sweet & spicy rub
- Cook bacon, leaving it pliable
- Let bacon cool
- Separate waffles into quarters Wrap one chicken fry with 1/4 size waffle then bacon, securing with toothpick
- Repeat with remaining ingredients and place on a greased wire rack
- Place on smoker at 350 degrees
- Check after 30 minutes or and remove once bacon is crisp
- Serve as is or with syrup or Mike’s Hot Honey and Powdered Sugar
Little Smokies with Brown Sugar (from Pork Belly’s BBQ)
- 1 pound bacon (not thick-sliced)
- 1 package (14 oz) little smoked sausages
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- Pork Belly’s Sweet & Spicy Rub
- Cut the bacon into thirds. Sprinkle with Pork Belly’s Sweet & Spicy Rub
- Tightly wrap one piece of bacon around one little smokie. Place seam down in a glass 13×9 dish. Repeat with remaining little smokies.
- Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar. There should be a thin layer over all the little smokies. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat smoker to 350°F. Smoke for 40-50 minutes. Bacon should be crispy and sugar deeply caramelized.
Bacon-Wrapped Party Ribs (from Your Behind BBQ)
- Loot n Booty Everything Rub
- Bandits Backyard BBQ Huckleberry Hog & Hen Rub
- 1 rack of Ribs
- 1 pack of bacon
- Remove membrane from ribs and rub ribs liberally front and back,
- Smoke at 300 for roughly 2 hours or until the meat starts to pull back from the bone.
- Pull and slice, wrap with bacon and return to the smoker- smoke until the bacon renders and turns golden brown
- Sauce with your favorite sauce and smoke for an additional 10 minutes
Cheesy Dip (from B’Mackin’ BBQ)
- 1 package of bacon, chopped or cut into small pieces
- 2 8oz. boxes of cream cheese
- 1 16oz. block of Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 stalks Green Onion or Chives, chopped (if you don’t like onions, it’s just as good without)
- 1 cup Mexican-style blend Cheese, shredded
- Loot n Booty Everything Rub (or your favorite)
- Preheat smoker to run between 300-350 (the hotter you can go, the better)
- Cook bacon until the pieces look crispy and tasty.
- In a large bowl, combine the Cream Cheese, shredded Swiss, Mayo, Dijon, bacon pieces, green onions/chives and a couple shakes of Everything rub (not too heavy).
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Transfer the cheesy goodness to an 8×8 glass baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the Mexican blend cheese across the top
- Cook for about 30-45 minutes, or until the top layer of cheese is golden brown.
- Serve with a nice crusty loaf of bread, cut into slices, and enjoy!
B’Mackin Wings (from B’Mackin BBQ)
- Package of Wings, either Drums and Flats, or whole wings, your choice!
- Mudville Prime Pig Rub (or whatever rub you are feeling)
- Preheat smoker to 325
- Cover the wings with a medium coat of rub . . . not too heavy
- Cook 30 minutes
- Flip the wings and cook another 20-30 minutes
- I like to temp my wings between 190-200 degrees
Enjoy as is! . . . or toss in a bowl and enjoy with any of these Kosmos products!
For Wet Wings
- Kosmos Sticky Asian Rib Glaze
- Kosmos Maple Bourbon Rib Glaze
For Dry Wings
- Kosmos Wing Dust (Lemon Pepper, Garlic Parm, Salt n Vinegar, Honey BBQ, Buffalo, Nashville Hot)